10.04.2009

Hear my voice, hear her song.

As you might heard so far the Formula 1 season is a strange one. Brawn GP, which almost didn't make it to the start of the season currently leads the championship and Ferrari and McLaren are at the bottom. Appeals and lie-gate scandals spice up the already hemoraging sport. It ain't good, but it will get worse. But more about this next week, after WMSC will reunite to discuss the legality of the rear diffusers from Brawn, Williams ...

Anyway, this isn't the reason I wanted to write this post. Yesterday I recieved a demo of a cover sung by a good friend of mine. Her name is Lys, she's the cuttest girl you have ever seen and she has a beautiful voice. She covered Nat King Cole's "L.O.V.E.", also this being her very first time in a studio so she was so excited and nervous recording this song. I hope you enjoy it:

LEAVE A COMMENT REGARDING THE VIDEO!

P.S. If I have misspelled anything please excuse me. My english is deteriorating by the day.

Un comentariu:

justhelen spunea...

au trecut mai bine de 2 luni si nu ai mai postat nimic...hmm...ceva nu e in regula...:-?in ultima vreme timpul km lasa de dorit...deci incep sa te inteleg.totusi,vreau sa citesc ceva proaspat.doar nu te opresti aici?pe curand;)