17.09.2008

Need For Speed: UnderCover Ep.09

Hi... Let's get down to business.

As many of you already know, EA Black Box releases each year a new Need For Speed title. If most of you think Carbon was the last title, well it was ProStreet, but its' low sales figures determined the game developers to rethink their strategy. So this year we have Most Wanted reloaded. Also known as Undercover.
The official website was up and running from August 20th. You have on the left sidebar a link to that particular website.

Also you may have noticed some other links. Tri-City Car Lot and Tri-City Gazette to be more precise. Those websites will be available starting from tonight. You may figure out what the first microsite is all about.
Tri-City Car Lot will present each week 6 new cars that will be in the game. Due to the number of cars already confirmed, don't expect new models for the first two weeks. Related to this, on EA Forums (link in the sidebar), there is a thread regarding one of the cars. It seems we'll enjoy the presence of the all-new Nissan 370Z. Nothing official, but this is the conclusion from comparing a screenshot taken from the game's trailer and an leaked photo from Nissan Japan.
Tri-City Gazette will be another microsite that will act like an introduction into the game. News about Tri-City will be presented over there to help the player get a more real-life feel.

You may have noticed that there will always be presented the latest screenshot from NFS: UC. The current one shows Lt. Jack Keller's Personal File.


Regarding the change of the blog... I wanted to do something new. As the entire scope of Cruelty Of Reality never materialised, I considered it would be for the better to move away, go forward and seek new limits to push and set new goals for myself. It has been a harsh time for me and too many memories are related to that address. But I didn't want to lose all of my posts, my pages of life...

I hope you like the new look and name as much as I do. I feel it is more mature and more personal oriented. I'm done trying to do things people might like. I'm going to do things I like. That's why you'll see on the left sidebar that I have included the F1 Standings (Drivers + Constructors). Motorsports ar emore itneresting and exciting than soccer. So give it a try. It won't kill you. Unless you are actually in a race...

I always wanted to have a special place for upcoming albums that I am interested in. the first one just got launched so it missed its' place. It's Pussycat Dolls' Doll Domination. I was interested to see how they would evolve. And I am mostly pleased by what I have heard.

So far a special attention will have EA's Need For Speed: UnderCover , so if you don't like it, don't read it. Also I am thinking of writing all of my posts in English. Tell me what do you think about that. An antique phrase of min was "tell me what do you think...", but it didn't catch to you. So I'll say it like this: feel free to have your say posted on the blog. Just click opinions right under the post of your desire and write what do you think. I encourage you to say what you think. So far I haven't deleted any comments, because I think people should take a stand regarding everything. We all have opinions. But that doesn't mean you can swaer or insult anybody. Don't use te blog as your weapon. Make you own blog.

I'm off now. Don't forget to vote on the poll from above! I'm waiting to hear your thoughts about the new attitude of the blog as well.

Cheers!

Un comentariu:

Anonim spunea...

the blog it's awsome man! imi place ideea noului blog. Daca ve-i vorbi doar despre masini, curse, grand prix-uri... atunci nu inteleg grafica blogului si numele. sunt total opuse. Oricum imi place ca te-ai axat pe partea asta, iar blogul e intr-adevar superior fata de celalalt. P.S. add-on-ul cu bara din dreapta e tare... voi astepta noi posturi... hell ya